Friday, August 21, 2009

Selamat Menyambut Ramadhan Al-Mubarak

Salam...

Today is my another busy day (as usual, i guess). After having a meeting with Treasury, i need to confirm with BPM whether Circulated Letter for Pemeriksaan Kesihatan has been uploaded or not...Alhamdulillah, BPM did a great job. Everything went smoothly and now i can give all my attention on my new circular=)

Another thing is, tomorrow is 1st Ramadhan. Here it comes my beloved an annual month of fasting. Hopefully i can do my best for this Ramadhan. Please forgive me if there was anything that hurt u guys out there. As a normal human being, i could not resist in making mistakes (i do lots of mistakes n hurts many people). So sorry n hope everybody could get through this Ramadhan peacefully n dun forget TARAWIKH PRAYER=)

No comments:

Post a Comment